Things are starting to come together for Amber's 2015 race schedule. While there are still some races that she has not yet solidified, the major races are in place. Additionally, she has started working with local companies and working to promote health and wellness in the community. Below is a list of her races as well as some upcoming speaking engagements:
- January 22- Question and Answer at MC Cycle & Sport at 6:30pm in Laconia.
- January 23- Live Interview with Delta Dental's Tom Raffio at 3:05pm on The Pulse 107.7
- January 31- World Snowshoe Championships in Quebec City, Canada.
- March 14- Women on Wellness- All Day Concord, NH
- March 29- African Ironman Championships- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- May 16- North American Ironman Championships- Woodlands, Texas
- June 20- Mount Washington Road Race
- July 18- Laugavegur Ultra Marathon (Amber's FIRST ULTRA-MARATHON!), Iceland
- August 16- Ironman Mont Tremblant- Mont Tremblant, Canada
- Tuesdays - Track at 5:15pm at the Memorial Field(once the snow is cleared)
- Daily- Training Sufferfests
As you can from her schedule, she is going after the 2015 season full-steam ahead, three Ironman races( two of which are Ironman regional championships), a world championship snowshoe race, her first ever ultra-marathon and 7.6 miles of pure uphill hell! And that's only her major races. She's probably going to do some of the CARS series for local support and is sure to have more speaking engagements in the future.
Want to be part of TEAM AMBER?As the team of companies she will be working with in 2015 gets fully assembled she should be posting an update, but if you want to be part of Team Amber it's not yet to late. Contact her.