This day looks to be really interesting and is close to Amber's heart. There will be four break-out sessions on various topics on women's health such as the psychology of happiness, breast cancer prevention, yoga, mindfulnesss and the power of positive thinking. You will have the opportunity to choose between several different options so there are sure to be topics of interest throughout the day. There is also a keynote speaker about finding joy and confidence in self-expression.
My day would look like:
- Session #1: Reaching Your Full Potential-Amber Ferreira
- Session #2: Power of Pause- Margaret Fletcher
- Keynote Speaker: Teresa R Rosenberger
- Session #3: Ancient Secrets for Modern Times-Nancy Kalinski
- Session #4: The Delicate Relationship between Stress, Hormones, Sleep and Weight- Laura Jones
You can find out about all of the topics and register for the day here.